Avalon Shutters has a limited lifetime transferable warranty which gives you peace of mind when choosing Avalon. The warranty even passes on to the next homeowner should you ever decide to sell your home.
A good thing to remember when buying any home improvement item is to carefully look at the warranty. Remember, a warranty is only as good as the company that stands behind it. Avalon has been around for decades since 1986 to support the warranty.
Reasons a warranty might not be good anymore:
- Companies go out of business. It can be dangerous buying wood shutters from companies that have only be around a few years. Some companies will open one day, take your money and close again.
- The warranty may have an expiration date.
- You bought a house with existing shutters and the warranty doesn’t transfer to new the homeowner.
What makes Avalon different?
- Avalon has been manufacturing under the same contractor’s license since 1986.
- Our warranty is above industry standards. We stand by our premium shutters.
- Our warranty transfers from one homeowner to the next, should you decide to sell your home.